VCE - Intro to Medicine Interviews
Intro to Medicine Interviews Tutoring at TuteSmart
Ace your VCE studies!
Available Class Times
This course has been designed to give you an edge over other applicants - present or future. With a focus on how to approach common questions, an overview of important background knowledge (e.g., ethics, current health issues), and practice of responses and techniques in MMI (Multi Mini-Interview) stations, you will come away from this course with:
- Knowledge of what examiners are looking for
- Confidence in approaching and answering questions
- Awareness of common question types
- Plenty of practice in the best ways to respond to questions
There are lots of benefits of enrolling!
- Stand out from the crowd. Medical entry is hugely competitive, and the interview can be make-or-break. After this course, you will be in a better position to make a positive impression.
- The best way to improve. Practising your skills - not just being aware of what's required on paper - is very important, and this course provides ample opportunity for practical application and feedback.
- Prepare for your career. Interview skills are important for more than just medical entry; developing strong skills now can help enhance your career prospects for a career in medicine or a range of other fields.
- Learn from the best. With access to a current medical student who has just successfully completed their third year of medical school, you're in great hands.
- Great value for money. At just $5 per hour of the program, this course offers incredible value.
Further, make networks and connections that will open new doors for you through a program that will be comprehensive, understanding of all backgrounds in interview skills and knowledge, and lots of fun!
Studying Intro to Medicine Interviews, at TuteSmart
Part 1 (Saturday 21 December):
- Introduction to medicine interviews
- What makes a good interview?
- Medical ethics
- Transferrable interview skills
Part 2 (Sunday 22 December):
- Current health issues in Australia
- Panel interviews
- Mock MMI circuit