Overview - Intro to Medicine Interviews
Intro to Medicine Interviews Tutoring at TuteSmart
Ace your VCE Subjects!
This course has been designed to give you an edge over other applicants - present or future. With a focus on how to approach common questions, an overview of important background knowledge (e.g., ethics, current health issues), and practice of responses and techniques in MMI (Multi Mini-Interview) stations, you will come away from this course with:
- Knowledge of what examiners are looking for
- Confidence in approaching and answering questions
- Awareness of common question types
- Plenty of practice in the best ways to respond to questions
There are lots of benefits of enrolling!
- Stand out from the crowd. Medical entry is hugely competitive, and the interview can be make-or-break. After this course, you will be in a better position to make a positive impression.
- The best way to improve. Practising your skills - not just being aware of what's required on paper - is very important, and this course provides ample opportunity for practical application and feedback.
- Prepare for your career. Interview skills are important for more than just medical entry; developing strong skills now can help enhance your career prospects for a career in medicine or a range of other fields.
- Learn from the best. With access to a current medical student who has just successfully completed their third year of medical school, you're in great hands.
- Great value for money. At just $5 per hour of the program, this course offers incredible value.
Further, make networks and connections that will open new doors for you through a program that will be comprehensive, understanding of all backgrounds in interview skills and knowledge, and lots of fun!
Studying Intro to Medicine Interviews, at TuteSmart
Part 1 (Saturday 21 December):
- Introduction to medicine interviews
- What makes a good interview?
- Medical ethics
- Transferrable interview skills
Part 2 (Sunday 22 December):
- Current health issues in Australia
- Panel interviews
- Mock MMI circuit